Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
All hail the Prime Sinister of Australia. Even the Americans are making fun of him.
lmfao what a bastard
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH
WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA. THIS IS WHAT WE DEAL WITH. FUCK
I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT BAD I’M SO SORRY
one difference between cats and dogs is that dogs do absolutely nothing to mask their clinginess while cats pretend it’s a coincidence they’re in the same room as you 97% of the time
"The fact I am laying on your face means nothing"